PARENT & CHILD PROGRAM – for 2-3 YR OLDS
- Families make contact with school providing their name, email, contact number, child’s name & DOB.
- An introductory email is sent, providing all necessary information. Families are asked to contact CCMS within a week if they wish to continue with Sakura program
- Families are required to attend a ‘Parent Information Session’ with the Director, where they can view the school and can ask any questions.
- The next step is attending a ‘Parent Only Observation’, to gain greater insight into the running of the environment.
- Parents – with child – are then asked to attend an observation of the Sakura class, allowing the child to view the running of the environment
- Enrolments officer will contact families within a week after their parent/child observation visit. If they are happy to proceed, they will then be booked into the next available Sakura block.
Feileacan – Butterfly in Gaelic
STAGE 1 – for 3-6 YR OLDS
Following your attendance in the Sakura Program, and upon discussion with the Director in regards to child readiness, your child can start their transition into our Stage 1 prepared environment – CASA DEI BAMBINI.
* If you wish to take a place and one is available, we require:
– Your child to be a minimum of THREE years old.
– A fully completed enrolment form, with a copy of your child’s birth certificate, current immunisation information or letter indicating you are a conscientious objector and proof of address.
– A signed bond agreement form.
– One off application fee & a refundable (IF 6 weeks notice of departure is given) bond of $500.
* Your child will then be given a start date.
|enrolment procedure||current schedule of fees||contact us|